In May 2018 Naval Ravikant joined Scott Adams on Twitter live for a wide ranging conversation.
At 39:50, they discuss which classes would be taught at a Naval & Scott University.
- Persuasive Writing & Persuasion
- Mathematics & Technology
- Reading & Writing
If I were tasked with creating a reading list for each class, here is what I would assign.
Persuasive Writing & Persuasion
Naval recommended starting with this post by Scott Adams: The Day You Became A Better Writer.
My reading list would include:
- Several Short Sentences About Writing by Verlyn Klinkenborg
- On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft by Stephen King
- Relentless by Tim Grover
- What It Takes by Stephen A. Schwarzman
Mathematics & Technology
- Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Weaving the Web by Tim Berners-Lee
- Crystal Fire by Michael Riordan & Lillian Hoddeson
- The Great Bridge by David McCullough
Reading & Writing
- Foundation by Isaac Asimov
- I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Naked Warrior by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Kettlebell Simple & Sinister by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Relax into Stretch by Pavel Tsatsouline
- The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss
- Skin in the Game by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
*This is a personal addition to the list of courses.